We are a leading specialist healthcare agency, supplying healthcare professionals to various care settings across the UK. Our mission is to make a difference to people’s lives by delivering exceptional levels of care.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a driven individual to join our Warwickshire team in the role of Branch Manager.
Our approach to providing quality care is like no other. We are constantly striving to deliver the best to our clients, and to continue to grow our reputation as the best provider of agency staff across the UK. Primarily supporting care settings, such as Nursing/Residential homes, Learning Disability/Supported Living environments, we work towards developing collaborative relationships with our clients.
- A minimum of 2 years business development experience
- At least 2 years’ experience leading/managing a team demonstrating the ability to motivate and inspire
- The ability to work quickly, accurately and consistently under pressure
- Target driven, with a proven track record of exceeding KPI’s
- Organised and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English Skills
- Previous experience within Healthcare is desirable, although not essential
- Personable individual, who enjoys developing relationships with both staff and clients
About the role:
As Branch Manager, you will undertake all aspects of managing/growing a healthcare branch including business development, recruitment and ongoing management of the healthcare/office team.
On a daily basis you will be expected to:
- Build rapport and gain trust from existing clients through a proactive approach to relationship development
- Identify and actively pursue new potential clients using various sales activities including telephone calls/face-to-face meetings
- Motivate the branch team, resulting in targets being exceeded, whilst creating a positive culture for individuals to grow/develop
- Identify local staff attraction opportunities, that will support the on-going growth of our team of healthcare professionals
- Work with the MD, identifying and delivering a growth strategy across the short, medium and long term
- A competitive salary up to £35k
- Lucrative and realistic bonus scheme that will significantly increase your earnings
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Ongoing development opportunities
- 21 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Working within a positive culture where all employees are encouraged to contribute to the growth and direction of the business
- Branch Manager, £35-40,000 plus bonus & benefits