Contact Centre Trainer, Solihull. £30-35,000 plus benefits
The Company: Customers are at the forefront of everything we do, if you are a customer-centric individual, who understands the importance of excellent customer service, then look no further as this the company for you.
Established in 2006 we are a household goods retailer offering top quality products to customers through flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
| The Role: is responsible for making the most of people’s talents and developing them to their full potential. The role is
responsible for training needs against organisational performance measurement criteria and design and delivery of
required key learning and development solutions. The role will also require the delivery of the company induction
programme. Presentation and communication skills, diplomacy and the ability to influence change in individual
performance output are essential components of this role. The role will also ensure that the organisation contributes
to ensuring we deliver a culture of quality and compliance to meet the standards set by the Financial Conduct
Authority as well as other associated legislation.
Provide one-to-one coaching to all employees as required.
• Provide refresher workshops where deemed necessary.
• Floor walking
• Support the management team in the setting and management of action plans/training plans when deemed appropriate.
• Assess the success of these plans.
• Promote positive and cooperative employee relations
• Ensure training database is updated for all
Design and deliver a full new starter induction programme introducing candidates to our business and providing the foundations to successfully complete the role.
• Create a module for new starters on our operating system (Phoenix) to provide a basic understanding of how to navigate and understand the features of Phoenix.
• Create workshops/buzz sessions for all new process related changes within the business and evaluate employee understanding
• Design customer centric workshops that focus on the customer experience and how agents can deliver a world class service whilst meeting all legislative requirements.
Proven experience as a contact centre trainer or similar.
• Good standard of education to at least GCSE Level
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
• The ability to work on own initiative and work under pressure with
excellent time management skills
• Experience in analysis, design, delivery and evaluation models
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Intermediate standard for all Microsoft Office Applications
• Confident to deal with a wide variety of tasks; process and people
• Leads by example
• Ability to meet challenging deadlines
• Report compilation
• An understanding of FCA regulations
|Contact Centre Trainer, Solihull. £30-35,000 plus benefits