To work closely with Head Chef & Bar & Events Manager
To improve the consistency of customer service from the front of house team and provide value for money to the club and its members.
By integrating the Bar & Catering roles we can provide a more streamlined and focused approach to enhancing the clubhouse service & reputation.
Aligned to improving Till and Food ordering processes, this will improve productivity & reduce error and costs.
Focus our social media profile, marketing events, facilities and catering/food products.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Bar Manning
- Cellar Operation
- Complying with Licensing laws
- Front of House Operational Control
- Supplier Ordering
- Staff Rotas – when required, working with other team leaders, Manager and Bar Manager and Chefs.
- Attend weekly Operational Meetings – Currently Mondays at 5pm
- Coordination of Events, internal and external.
- Working closely with other team leaders to coordinate Weddings.
- Taking and actioning new bookings.
- Room Logistics and Planning
- Front of House Presentation
- Future Food Hygiene qualification with the possibility of undertaking small tasks to support the chefs. Prepping food, making simple dishes when the business requires. This will ensure we are responsive to customer needs and provide enhanced food options to our customers.
- Assisting with pricing for future events
- Staff training – ensuring our customers have a consistent service from our staff.
- At least working 1 in 3 weekends.
- Mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekend work.
- Providing all round supervisory support to all aspects of the Front of House team. To include both bar and catering.
- Taking and preparing food orders.
- Support Back if House – in the sinks, laundry, stock control, hygiene and cleaning.
- Sharing the working of events to ensure a Team Leader is heading up the service of these events is essential.
- Working with Chefs to ensure they have all information, menu choices and all information up on the board for forthcoming events.
20 Hour Contract – Winter (Oct to March )
30 Hours Summer – April to September
based over 7-day working week.
Front of House Catering Supervisor, Enmore, £9.50 per hour.